Carsten Cramer, Managing Director at Borussia Dortmund, takes the liberty of taking a dig at the Bundesliga. Talks are said to have started with Gregor Kobel about adjusting his contract. You can find all the news and rumors about BVB here.
BVB, News: Dortmund boss Carsten Cramer with a dig at the Bundesliga
From July 24th to August 4th, Borussia Dortmund will be on a trip to the USA, breaking with a tradition: For the first time in eleven years, BVB will not be going to the training camp in Bad Ragaz in Switzerland.
Now she wants Picture learned that the Westphalians will receive five million euros for the PR tour through America.
BVB managing director Carsten Cramer gave the tabloid a swipe at the Bundesliga: “It is no coincidence that the two clubs that regularly travel abroad are Bayern Munich and us. We are happy to take on our responsibility towards the league .”
That means: The remaining 16 clubs do less. Cramer continues: “With the trip to Asia in November, we’re the only Bundesliga club to have gone on tour twice in the last twelve months. It would be nice if we weren’t the only clubs with Bayern.”
BVB, rumor: Dortmund probably in negotiations with Gregor Kobel
When goalkeeper Gregor Kobel switched from VfB Stuttgart to Borussia Dortmund for 15 million euros in 2021, the Swiss signed a contract until 2026. This is said to bring him 3.5 million euros a year.
Since the keeper’s strong performances recently aroused the desires of other clubs, BVB leads the Ruhr news according to Kobel and his management for some time talks about a redesign of the contract.
Kobel’s salary should therefore be adjusted in line with the market, and the contract would also be extended by one year. He would then be one of the top earners at Borussia.
This is also happening against the background that, according to the newspaper, BVB received inquiries from top-class clubs for the Swiss this summer. The Dortmunders apparently have good chances of reaching an agreement with Kobel, but they should not expect a quick conclusion.
BVB, rumor: Dortmund is probably still looking for reinforcements in these positions
The internationals have been back in Dortmund since Saturday, and now Edin Terzic’s squad can train at full strength. However, the squad is still not complete, as further arrivals and departures are planned.
The Ruhr news are now giving an insight into the further plans of those responsible for BVB: According to this, they would like to sign a robust six, and a right-back should also come. In addition, it will be checked whether another player could come for the offensive midfield.
The Belgians Thomas Meunier and Thorgan Hazard are also to be handed over, but there is just as little movement as with Nico Schulz, who has long since been sorted out.
BVB, News: Dortmund talent Dennis Lütke-Frie seriously injured again
Dennis Lütke-Frie, a player in Borussia Dortmund’s second team, suffered a metatarsal fracture in the last friendly before the training camp in Kirchberg, Austria. “Of course, I was shocked at first after the diagnosis. I couldn’t have imagined a worse start. I said jokingly, I’m cursed,” said Lütke-Frieden Ruhr news.
The 20-year-old midfielder was out for most of last year with a torn lateral ligament and a broken metatarsal, meaning he didn’t play a single minute of the game.
“It’s a hard blow and extremely bitter for Dennis after he’s survived such serious injuries. We’ll see how we can best support him in his recovery,” said U23 coach Jan Zimmermann.
BVB, rumor: ex-Dortmunder Dzenis Burnic before change?
From 2006 to 2020, Dzenis Burnic played for BVB and went through numerous youth teams there. However, he only played two competitive games for the professionals before moving to 1. FC Heidenheim in 2020.
Now the 25-year-old is loud sky before a transfer to Karlsruher SC. Burnic would be available on a free transfer as his contract with the newly promoted Bundesliga club was not extended.
BVB: Borussia Dortmund’s friendlies in preparation for the summer