FCB CEO Oliver Kahn demands a reaction from the team after the defeat against Manchester City. A decision seems to have been made at Alexander Nübel, while Marcel Sabitzer is talking about his future. All news and rumors about FC Bayern Munich.
More news about FC Bayern Munich:
FC Bayern Munich, News: Oliver Kahn demands a reaction after the CL bankruptcy
Bayern Munich CEO Oliver Kahn asked his stars to react immediately after the devastating 0: 3 (0: 1) in the Champions League at Manchester City. “It’s not looking good, but I’ve seen incredible things in football. We have a duty to give everything again in this second leg, to try everything. To show our fans around the world that we don’t give up.” , said Kahn after the quarter-final first leg at the subsequent banquet.
In football, “everything is always possible,” added the Bayern boss: “And there’s no use complaining and seeing everything negatively. We have a great opportunity to become German champions. It’s all very, very close . We can’t allow ourselves to get bogged down here. We have to do more immediately on Saturday.”
Bayern meet Hoffenheim on Saturday (3.30 p.m.). In the league, the record champions, who lost their first cup title last week, are two points ahead of Borussia Dortmund. The second leg in the Champions League against City will take place next Wednesday (9 p.m.).
FC Bayern Munich, News: Pep Guardiola believes in FCB reaction
After the clear quarter-final defeat against Manchester City, Thomas Tuchel defied the first emotions and showed up primevideo “in love with” his team. Joshua Kimmich, on the other hand, was frustrated.
City coach Pep Guardiola does not want to trust the roast despite the German result. “Bayern were better than us for 55 or 60 minutes,” said the Spaniard. “After that we were better. We scored the second goal. The momentum was better. But Bayern Munich are always there.”
FC Bayern Munich, News: Alexander Nübel will probably leave Monaco
Alexander Nübel is under contract as a goalkeeper at FC Bayern until 2025. According to information from sports1 Nübel will turn his back on AS Monaco in the summer and go back to FCB. This decision is said to have been made a few weeks ago and communicated to those responsible in Munich.
Monaco originally wanted to sign the keeper on a permanent basis, but since Nübel and FC Bayern didn’t want to be pushed, the French took a multi-pronged approach and decided at the end of February to put another man between the posts in the future.
Nübel himself should aim for the next step in his career. It is not yet clear whether he would like to do this at FCB or elsewhere. It is said that several clubs represented in the Champions League have their eyes on Nübel.
FC Bayern Munich, News: Marcel Sabitzer talks about his future
Like Nübel, Marcel Sabitzer is currently on loan from FC Bayern, and the Austrian has been playing for Manchester United since the summer. Opposite of sports picture Sabitzer has now commented on his future.
“United have made it clear that it’s a project until the summer, then we’ll see. It’s a loan deal without an option. In the summer they will assess the situation. But I can say that I’ve found my place here. Now I know I play the Premier League and I can say that there is nothing better, more intense and tougher. Every game is a struggle. It’s the best league in the world. Once you’ve played here you know it’s incomparable,” said Sabitzer .
When asked if he could envision a permanent move to the Red Devils, he replied: “Obviously my thoughts are with United, mostly because of the confidence Erik ten Hag has in me – that’s very positive. But I’m not the only one who decides.”
After all, he will be a Bayern player again from July 1, “that’s what it says in my contract”. Sabitzer continues: “There will certainly be a conversation with Thomas Tuchel. Nothing has been decided yet, neither in one direction nor in the other.”
Meanwhile, he has a “high opinion” of Tuchel, even if he has not personally had any contact with the new FCB coach: “He is extremely meticulous and thinks about his game plan and training content all day long. He also plays attractive football. He is a top coach.”
Sabitzer is still under contract in Munich until 2025, but could probably be sold in view of the likely move from Leipzig’s Konrad Laimer to FCB.
FC Bayern Munich, News: Dietmar Hamann about Victor Osimhen
FC Bayern Munich is apparently looking for a new striker for Victor Osimhen (24) from SSC Napoli. How sky reported, the German record champions would have contacted the advisors of the top scorer in the Italian Serie A in March.
Opposite of sports picture TV expert Dietmar Hamann now expressed his view of this rumour: “Osimhen is a machine. If Bayern could get him, he would be the number one solution for me. For me he is the most complete striker, a younger Lewandowski: he is fast, technically adept, holds the ball, has a good finish and is strong in the air.”
Osimhen is in excellent form this season, scoring 25 goals in 29 competitive games for the Partenopei. His contract in Naples runs until 2025.
FC Bayern Munich vs. BVB: The rest of the program in the Bundesliga